Evidence suggests that most of the people dying from Corona infection are elderly and have preexisting diseases. The preexisting conditions which increase the likelihood of death from Corona disease include the following:
- Lung diseases like asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema or all those who are on oxygen support at home
- Heart disease including hypertension, ischemic heart diseases, congenital heart diseases or congestive heart failure.
- ll Cancers, especially those having active chemotherapy or radiation sessions.
- Chronic kidney disease as defined by your doctor, including patients on dialysis.
- Chronic liver diseases like cirrhosis and chronic hepatitis
- Endocrine disorders like diabetes mellitus (sugar)
- Neurological conditions like cerebral palsy, epilepsy, stroke and spinal cord injury
- Blood disorders (e.g., sickle cell disease or on blood thinners)
- Current or recent pregnancy in the last two weeks
- Those living with H.I.V./AIDs
If you or your loved one have any of these conditions, then carefully watch the education videos given below and strictly follow the advice provided on the infographics. If you have any urgent queries or need for support, then please get in touch by filling the form provided on this link or call our helpline. Please save our helpline number is your phone as 03111 333699 .